• Size

    1 ct

    Description

    Crunchy cookie. Delicious caramel. Creamy chocolate. What's Inside: 250 calories (13% DV) per pack. Two right. Contains absolutely no right Twix. Partially produced with genetic engineering. twix.com. Mars real chocolate. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0907 or visit us at www.twix.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. What's Inside - Per Pack: 250 calories (13% DV); 12 g total fat (18% DV); 7 g sat fat (35% DV); 24 g sugars (no DV defined); 100 mg sodium (4% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com.

    Identifier

    00040000004356

    SKU/UPC

    4000000435

    Manufacturer

    Mars North America

    Brand

    Twix
  • Size

    3.29oz

    Description

    2 Servings Per Pack: 220 calories per serving. Per Serving: 220 calories; 4 g sat fat (20% DV); 110 mg sodium (5% DV); 24 g total sugars. Peanuts. Caramel. Nougat. Milk Chocolate. Partially produced with genetic engineering. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0702 or visit us at www.snickers.com. (hashtag)eatasnickers.

    Identifier

    00040000002635

    SKU/UPC

    4000000263

    Manufacturer

    Mars North America

    Brand

    Snickers
  • Size

    1.8 oz

    Description

    The original. Good source of protein. Crunchy, salty, sweet & chewy. Gluten free. www.pearsonscandy.com. Made in USA.

    Identifier

    00077290918209

    SKU/UPC

    7729091820

    Manufacturer

    Pearson Candy

    Brand

    Pearsons
  • Size

    1.8oz

    Description

    OH HENRY! is a great-tasting candy bar–lots of caramel, peanuts and fudge, wrapped in rich NESTLE Classic Milk Chocolate! The perfect combination of crunchy peanuts, rich caramel, and delicious fudge, covered in milk chocolate Kosher Dairy A great indulgent snack!

    Identifier

    00028000089009

    SKU/UPC

    2800008900

    Manufacturer

    FERRARA CANDY COMPANY

    Brand

    OH HENRY!
  • Size

    1.92z

    Description

    240 calories per pack. You're the real mvp. Per Pack: 240 calories; 5 g sat fat (25% DV); 95 mg sodium (4% DV); 36 g total sugars. Spread positivity. (hashtag)throwshine. Whipped up, fluffy. Chocolate-on-chocolate taste. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0698 or visit us at www.3musketeeers.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. Partially produced with genetic engineering.

    Identifier

    00040000422082

    SKU/UPC

    4000042208

    Manufacturer

    Mars North America

    Brand

    3 Musketeers
  • Size

    3.28z

    Description

    3 Musketeers® Bar 2 To Go Bars. What's inside: Calories 200, 10% DV per serving. 2 servings per pack. Whipped up, fluffy chocolate-on-chocolate taste. What's inside... per serving (2 servings per pack): Calories 200, 10% DV. Total fat 6g, 9% DV. Sat fat 4g, 20% DV. Sugars 31g. Sodium 85mg, 4% DV. 6g fat per 47g serving vs. 12g average for leading chocolate brands. 45% less fat than average of the leading chocolate brands. Save one for later. Twist to close. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. *No DV defined. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0698 or visit us at www.3musketeers.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. ®/TM trademarks ©Mars, Incorporated.

    Identifier

    00040000006039

    SKU/UPC

    4000000603

    Manufacturer

    MARS Chocolate North America, LLC

    Brand

    3 Musketeers
  • Size

    13.2 oz

    Description

    Contains 10 snack cakes. Quick & Easy Recipes: Log on to LittleDebbie.com for more recipes. Our Family Promise: Quality, freshness and taste. www.littledebbie.com. Send or have available the dated end panel. Proudly baked in the USA.

    Identifier

    00024300045042

    SKU/UPC

    2430004504

    Manufacturer

    Mckee Foods

    Brand

    Little Debbie
  • Size

    6pk

    Description

    A little fun anytime! New 6 pack. What's Inside: 80 calories (4% DV) per pack. Mars real chocolate. We value your questions and comments. Call 1-800-551-9985 or visit us at www.milkywaybar.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. What's Inside - Per Fun Size Pack: 80 calories (4% DV); 3 g total fat (5% DV); 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 10 g sugars (No DV defined); 30 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Made in Canada.

    Identifier

    00040000464266

    SKU/UPC

    4000046426

    Manufacturer

    Mars North America

    Brand

    Milky Way
  • Size

    1.4 oz

    Description

    Delicious milk chocolate/crisp butter toffee. 200 calories per bar. Delicious chilled! Questions or comments? www.askhershey.com or 800-468-1714. Visit us at www.hersheys.com. Gluten free as always. Per Bar: 200 calories; 12 g total fat (18% DV); 7 g sat fat (35% DV); 130 mg sodium (5% DV); 24 g sugars.

    Identifier

    00034000003709

    SKU/UPC

    3400000370

    Manufacturer

    Hershey Foods

    Brand

    Skor
  • Size

    6 pk

    Description

    Nestle® 100 Grand® Bars. Chewy Caramel $ Milk Chocolate $ Crispy Crunchies. No Artificial Colors or Flavors. Per 2 Bars: 190 Calories. 5g Sat Fat, 26% DV 90 mg Sodium, 4% DV. 22g Sugars. 6/0.75 oz (21.2 g) Bars Net Wt 4.5 oz (127.5 g). The Good Stuff. Nestle®. Good Food, Good Life®. Thoughtful Portion™. 1Bar 95 Calories. Good Remember: Enjoying confections in moderation can be part of a balanced diet and an active lifestyle. Nutritional Compass®. Nestle® and 100 Grand® are registered trademarks of Societe Des Produits Nestle S.A., Vevey, Switzerland. Good to Connect: 1-800-258-6728. www.nestleusa.com.

    Identifier

    00028000720674

    SKU/UPC

    2800072067

    Manufacturer

    Nestle USA Inc.

    Brand

    Nestle
  • Size

    6 pack

    Description

    Nestle® Crunch Bar®. 6 pack. Creamy milk chocolate with crisped rice. Per 3 bars. 190 calories. 6g sat fat, 28%DV. 55mg sodium, 2%DV. 21g sugars. Coca Plan™. No artificial flavors or colors. 6/0.45 oz (12.7g) bars. Net wt 2.7 oz (76.5g). The good stuff! Made in the USA*. *With globally sourced ingredients. Thoughful Portion™ 1 bar 60 cal. Good food, Good Life®. Nestle®. Nutritional Compass®. Nestle® and Nestle Crunch® are registered trademarks of Nestle S.A. Vevey Switzerland. Good to remember: Enjoying confections in moderation can be part of a balanced diet and an active lifestyle. Partially produced with genetic engineering. Supporting farmers for better chocolate. The Nestle Cocoa Plan works with UTZ Certified to help improve the lives of cocoa farmers and the quality of their products. Good to connect. 1-800-504-4018. nestlecrunch.com. www.nestlecocoaplan.com.

    Identifier

    00028000623296

    SKU/UPC

    2800062329

    Manufacturer

    Nestle USA Inc.

    Brand

    Nestle
  • Size

    11.5 oz

    Description

    Over 75 years of baking expertise. No artificial colors or flavors. No preservatives. Since 1939. Per 1 Tbsp: 70 calories; 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 0 mg sodium (0% DV); 7 g sugars. Partially produced with genetic engineering. Nutritional Compass: Nestle - Good food, good life. Morsel of Knowledge: As always, Nestle Toll House Chunks are gluten free and made from 100% real chocolate. Morsels Quality Tip: Store in a cool and dry place (60 to 70 degrees F). Chunks develop a whitish appearance (bloom) when stored at varying temperatures or in high humidity. Flavor and quality will not be affected and bloom will disappear once melted. Connect with Us: For delicious recipes and baking inspiration, visit us at: VeryBestBaking.com. 1-800-851-0512.

    Identifier

    00028000210205

    SKU/UPC

    2800021020

    Manufacturer

    Nestle

    Brand

    Toll House
  • Size

    8 oz

    Identifier

    00034000228744

    SKU/UPC

    3400022874
  • Size

    8.90 oz

    Identifier

    00040000543596

    SKU/UPC

    4000054359
  • Size

    6 pack

    Description

    A little fun anytime! New 6 pack. What's Inside: 80 calories (4% DV) per pack. Mars real chocolate. We value your questions and comments. Call 1-800-551-0702 or visit us at www.milkywaybar.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. What's Inside - Per Fun Size Pack: 80 calories (4% DV); 4 g total fat (6% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 9 g sugars (No DV defined); 40 mg sodium (2% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com.

    Identifier

    00040000464082

    SKU/UPC

    4000046408

    Manufacturer

    Mars North America

    Brand

    Snickers
  • Size

    9.70 oz

    Identifier

    00040000543480

    SKU/UPC

    4000054348
  • Size

    4 oz

    Description

    Since 1984. Per 1/4 Bar per Serving: 150 calories; 5 g sat fat (25% DV); 60 mg sodium (3% DV); 14 g total sugars. Sweet meets salty, creamy meets crunchy. SmartLabel. Scan for more food information. Question or comments? www.askhershey.com or 800-468-1714. Visit us at www.hersheys.com.

    Identifier

    00034000314188

    SKU/UPC

    3400031418

    Manufacturer

    Hershey Foods

    Brand

    Hersheys
  • Size

    10.2 oz

    Description

    No artificial flavors or colors. Gluten free. Added from real sources. 85 calories per bar. Per 2 Bars: 170 calories; 3.5 g sat fat (18% DV); 90 mg sodium (4% DV); 14 g total sugars. 1 bar - 85 calories. Crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery! Improved recipe! Get in touch: Call/text 1-800-310-0412. Butterfinger.com. www.ferrarausa.com. Made in the USA with globally sourced ingredients.

    Identifier

    00099900100330

    SKU/UPC

    9990010033

    Manufacturer

    Ferrara Candy

    Brand

    Butterfinger
  • Size

    10.73 oz

    Description

    Milky Way® Brand Simply Caramel Fun Size™. Perfect for snacking! Real milk chocolate surrounding nothing but rich delicious caramel. What's inside. Calories 100, 5% DV per pack. Mars Real Chocolate®. What's inside. Per Fun Size® pack. Calories 100, 5% DV. Total fat 4.5g, 7% DV. Sat fat 3g, 15% DV. Sugars 13g. Sodium 25mg, 1% DV. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. *No DV defined. ®/TM trademarks. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-9985 or visit us at www.milkywaybar.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. © Mars, Incorporated.

    Identifier

    00040000505297

    SKU/UPC

    4000050529

    Manufacturer

    MARS Chocolate North America, LLC

    Brand

    Milky Way
  • Size

    15.8 oz

    Identifier

    00628834170289

    SKU/UPC

    62883417028
  • Size

    1.75oz

    Description

    Sharing nut goodie love for more than 100 years. Real milk chocolate, Virginia peanuts and nougat. Gluten free. www.pearsoncandy.com. Made in USA.

    Identifier

    00077290908118

    SKU/UPC

    7729090811

    Manufacturer

    Pearson Candy

    Brand

    Pearsons
  • Size

    11.50z

    Description

    Milk chocolate, peanuts, caramel, nougat. Packed with peanuts, Snickers really satisfies. What's Inside: 45 calories (2% DV) per piece. What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 45 calories (2% DV); 2 g total fat (3% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Snickers.com. Partially produced with genetic engineering. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0702 or visit us at www.snickers.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper.

    Identifier

    00040000211785

    SKU/UPC

    4000021178

    Manufacturer

    Mars North America

    Brand

    Snickers
  • Size

    10 oz

    Description

    Per 4 Piece Serving: 170 calories; 6 g sat fat (30% DV); 25 mg sodium (1% DV); 17 g total sugars. For easy recipes, crafts and holiday gift giving ideas visit www.celebratewithhersheys.com. Questions or comments? www.askhershey.com or 800-468-1714. Visit us at www.CelebratewithHersheys.com. SmartLabel.

    Identifier

    00034000225507

    SKU/UPC

    3400022550

    Manufacturer

    Hershey Foods

    Brand

    Kit Kat
  • Size

    1.8 oz

    Description

    Milk chocolate, peanut butter & nougat. Questions or comments? www.askhershey.com or 800-468-1714. Visit us at www.reeses.com.

    Identifier

    00034000000524

    SKU/UPC

    3400000052

    Manufacturer

    Hershey Foods

    Brand

    Reeses
  • Size

    11.5 oz

    Description

    Crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery! No artificial flavors or colors. Added colors from natural sources. 85 calories per bar! Per 2 Bars: 170 calories; 3.5 g sat fat (18% DV); 70 mg sodium (3% DV); 13 g sugars. Gluten free. Nestle Cocoa Plan. Nutritional Compass: Nestle - Good food, good life. Thoughtful Portion: 1 bar - 85 cal. Good to Remember: Enjoying confections in moderation can be part of balanced diet and an active lifestyle. Nestle Cocoa Plan: Supporting farmers for better chocolate. The Nestle Cocoa Plan works to help improve the lives of cocoa farmers and the quality of their products. www.nestlecocoaplan.com. The good stuff! butterfinger.com. Good to Connect: Call/text 1-800-504-4018. Made in the USA (with globally sourced ingredients).

    Identifier

    00028000867379

    SKU/UPC

    2800086737

    Manufacturer

    Nestle

    Brand

    Butterfinger
  • Size

    1 ct

    Description

    Reese's® Nutrageous® Bar. Milk chocolate, peanuts, peanut butter & caramel. Orange background color is a registered trademark. Questions or comments www.askhershey.com or 800-468-1714. Visit us at www.reeses.com. Lift flap for ingredient information. ©The Hershey Company.

    Identifier

    00034000000050

    SKU/UPC

    3400000005

    Manufacturer

    The Hershey Company

    Brand

    Reese's
  • Size

    1.82 oz

    Description

    Peanuts. Caramel. Nougat. Milk Chocolate. Per Pack: 240 calories; 4 g sat fat (20% DV); 230 mg sodium (10% DV); 26 g total sugars. Partially produced with genetic engineering. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0702 or visit us at ww.snickers.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. Recyclable.

    Identifier

    00040000528739

    SKU/UPC

    4000052873

    Manufacturer

    Mars North America

    Brand

    Snickers
  • Size

    1 ct

    Description

    What's Inside: 220 calories (11% DV) per pack. Gluten free. No artificial ingredients. Low glycemic index snack. Pure peanut goodness! From the makers of Snickers Bar. What's Inside: Per Pack: 220 calories (11% DV); 15 g total fat (23% DV); 3.5 g sat fat (18% DV); 13 g sugars (no DV defined); 140 mg sodium (6% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calories diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-552-2794 or visit us at www.munchbar.com. Partially produced with genetic engineering.

    Identifier

    00040000001102

    SKU/UPC

    4000000110

    Manufacturer

    Mars North America

    Brand

    Munch
  • Size

    11.5z

    Description

    Crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery! 85 calories per bar! No artificial flavors or colors. Added colors from natural sources. Per 2 Bars: 170 calories; 3.5 g sat fat (18% DV); 75 mg sodium (3% DV); 17 g sugars. Partially produced with genetic engineering. Nutritional Compass: Nestle - Good food, good life. Thoughtful Portion: 1 bar 85 cal. Good to Remember: Enjoying confections in moderation can be part of a balanced diet and an active lifestyle. Good to Connect: 1-800-504-4018. Butterfinger.com. Butterfinger.com. The good stuff! Gluten free. Nobody's gonna lay a finger on my Butterfinger. Made in the USA (with globally sourced ingredients).

    Identifier

    00028000211684

    SKU/UPC

    2800021168

    Manufacturer

    Nestle

    Brand

    Butterfinger
  • Size

    2 oz

    Description

    Treat yourself and your family to Mr. Goodbar Chocolate Bars. This blend of freshly roasted peanuts and chocolate will satisfy any sweet tooth. Perfect for a sweet snack and sharing Chocolate with chopped roasted peanuts Delicious on its own or with a glass of cold milk A kosher candy bar Treat yourself and your family to Mr. Goodbar Chocolate Bars. This blend of freshly roasted peanuts and chocolate will satisfy any sweet tooth.

    Identifier

    00034000002238

    SKU/UPC

    3400000223

    Manufacturer

    THE HERSHEY COMPANY

    Brand

    HERSHEY'S
  • Size

    11.4 oz

    Description

    Milk chocolate, cookie & caramel. Perfect for snacking. What's Inside: 80 calories (4% DV) per pack. What's Inside - Per Fun Size Pack: 80 calories (4% DV); 4 g total fat (6% DV); 2 g sat. fat (10% DV); 8 g sugars (no DV defined); 30 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthy.com. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0907 or visit us at www.twix.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. Twix.com. Mars real chocolate.

    Identifier

    00040000151784

    SKU/UPC

    4000015178

    Manufacturer

    Mars North America

    Brand

    Twix
  • Size

    10.61 oz

    Description

    Snickers® Brand Crisper Fun Size™. Crisp rice. Milk chocolate. Caramel. Peanuts. 100 calories per square. What's inside: Calories 100, 5% DV per pack. Perfect for snacking! What's inside... Per Fun Size® pack: Calories 100, 5% DV. Total fat 4.5g, 7% DV. Sat. fat 2.5g, 13% DV. Sugars 10g *. Sodium 45mg, 2% DV. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. *No DV defined. Mars. Real Chocolate®. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0702 or visit us at www.snickers.com. save the unused product and wrapper.

    Identifier

    00040000503170

    SKU/UPC

    4000050317

    Manufacturer

    MARS Chocolate North America, LLC

    Brand

    Snickers
  • Size

    1.55z

    Identifier

    00034000240432

    SKU/UPC

    3400024043
  • Size

    6 pack

    Description

    Milk chocolate cookie & caramel. 6 fun size bars. Perfect for snacking! What's Inside: 80 calories (4% DV) per pack. Mars real chocolate. What's Inside - Per Fun Size Pack: 80 calories (4% DV); 4 g total fat (6% DV); 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 8 g sugars (No DV defined); 30 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. A little fun anytime. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0907 or visit us at www.twix.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. twix.com.

    Identifier

    00040000464105

    SKU/UPC

    4000046410

    Manufacturer

    Mars North America

    Brand

    Twix
  • Size

    1.5 oz

    Description

    Naturally and artificially flavored. www.tootsie.com. For more food information call 800-877-7655.

    Identifier

    00041186187505

    SKU/UPC

    4118618750

    Manufacturer

    Andes Candies

    Brand

    Andes
  • Size

    1.3z

    Description

    Dark chocolate cookie wafers and mint chocolate creme topped with airy crispies. Cookie flavors. Cocoa plan. 200 calories per pack. See nutrition information for saturated fat content. Know your portion: 1 bar 200 cal. Good food, good life. Good to connect: 1-800-295-0051. M-F 8AM-8PM ET. Visit us at NestleCrunch.com. Visit girlscouts.org. Nestle Crunch proudly supports Girl Scouts. Facebook.com/NestleCrunch. www.nestlecocoaplan.com.

    Identifier

    00028000003258

    SKU/UPC

    2800000325

    Manufacturer

    Nestle

    Brand

    Crunch
  • Size

    8 ct

    Description

    New! Per Bar: 90 calories; 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 85 mg sodium (4% DV); 7 g sugars. Produced with genetic engineering. Please recycle. kelloggs.com/ourfuture. how2recycle.info. Sustainable Forestry Initiative - certified sourcing. www.sfiprogram.org. Questions or comments? Visit kelloggs.com. Call 1-800-962-1413. Provide production code on package. Kelloggs family rewards. Collect points. Earn rewards. Two easy ways to collect points! Go to KFR.com to learn more.

    Identifier

    00038000149184

    SKU/UPC

    3800014918

    Manufacturer

    Kelloggs

    Brand

    Cocoa Krispies
  • Size

    10 oz

    Identifier

    00884853630887

    SKU/UPC

    88485363088
  • Size

    11.5z

    Description

    Twix® Cookie Bars Minis. Caramel Milk Chocolate. Calories 50, 3% DV Per Piece. Net Wt 11.50 OZ (326g). Mars Real Chocolate®. Deliciously fun Twix® brand Minis make perfect little Valentine's day treats to share with your sweeties. Fill up a bowl of Twix® brand Minis for home and work, or enjoy them on the go! Per Minis piece: Total Fat 2.5g, 4% DV. Sat. Fat 1.5g, 8% DV. Sugars 5g. Sodium 20mg, 1% DV. To learn more visit: www.marshealthyliving.com. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0907. Visit us at www.twix.com. ©Mars, Incorporated.

    Identifier

    00040000486824

    SKU/UPC

    4000048682

    Manufacturer

    MARS Chocolate North America, LLC

    Brand

    Twix
  • Size

    1.5 oz

    Description

    210 calories per pack. Questions or comments? www.askhershey.com or 800-468-1714. Visit us at www.hersheys.com. Per Pack: 210 calories; 11 g total fat (17% DV); 7 g sat fat (35% DV); 30 mg sodium (1% DV); 21 g sugars.

    Identifier

    00034000000463

    SKU/UPC

    3400000046

    Manufacturer

    Hershey Foods

    Brand

    Kit Kat
  • Size

    11 oz

    Description

    These mini versions of your favorite candy bar make them ideal for decorating and filling candy dishes at the Holidays. The one of a kind, crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery BUTTERFINGER candy. Nobody's gonna lay a finger on my BUTTERFINGER! Mini Butterfinger bars wrapped in festive holiday wrappers. Crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery! Perfect for gift giving at the Holidays No artificial flavors or colors - added colors from natural sources Gluten Free Each holiday candy is individually wrapped - perfect for the candy dish or decorating

    Identifier

    00028000062774

    SKU/UPC

    2800006277

    Manufacturer

    FERRARA CANDY COMPANY

    Brand

    BUTTERFINGER
  • Size

    3.5z

    Description

    Since 1894. Per 6 Block Serving: 190 calories; 6 g sat fat (31% DV); 35 mg sodium (2% DV); 20 g sugars. Question or comments? www.askhershey.com or 800-468-1714. Visit us at www.celebratewithhersheys.com. Partially produced with genetic engineering. For more about GMO ingredients visit SharingWhatsInside.com.

    Identifier

    00034000013821

    SKU/UPC

    3400001382

    Manufacturer

    Hershey Foods

    Brand

    Hersheys
  • Size

    11.5 oz

    Description

    Bursting with peanuts, rich caramel and chewy nougat. 85 calories per bar! No artificial flavors or colors. Per 2 Bars: 170 calories; 4.5 g sat fat (23% DV); 85 mg sodium (4% DV); 20 g sugars. The good stuff! Nutritional Compass: Nestle - Good food, good life. Thoughtful Portion: 1 bar 85 cal. Good to Remember: Enjoying confections in moderation can be part of a balanced diet and active lifestyle. Good to Connect: 1-800-258-6728. Nestleusa.com. Partially produced with genetic engineering. Made in the USA (with globally sourced ingredients).

    Identifier

    00028000747978

    SKU/UPC

    2800074797

    Manufacturer

    Nestle

    Brand

    Baby Ruth
  • Size

    2 ea

    Description

    Nestle® Baby Ruth® Bar. Share pack. 250 Calories per piece. Bursting with peanuts, rich caramel and chewy nougat. No artificial flavors or colors. Net Wt 3.7 oz (104.8 g). Nestle®. Good food, Good life®. Good to know. Have 1 piece now and save the other for later, or share with a friend! Nutritional compass®. The good stuff! Made with globally sourced ingredients. Partially produced with genetic ingredients. Nestle® Baby Ruth® are registered trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A., Vevey, Switzerland. Good to connect: Call/Text 1-800-258-6728. www.nestleusa.com.

    Identifier

    00028000001414

    SKU/UPC

    2800000141

    Manufacturer

    Nestle USA Inc.

    Brand

    Nestle
  • Size

    10.23 oz

    Description

    Snickers® Brand Almond Fun Size™. Milk chocolate. Almonds. Caramel. Nougat. Perfect for snacking! What's inside. Calories 90, 5% DV per pack. What's inside... per Fun Size® pack. Calories 90, 5% DV. Total fat 4g, 6% DV. Sat fat 1.5g, 8% DV. Sugars 11g. Sodium 40mg, 2% DV. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. *No DV defined. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0702 or visit us at www.snickers.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. ®/TM trademarks ©Mars, Incorporated. Mars Real Chocolate®.

    Identifier

    00040000151258

    SKU/UPC

    4000015125

    Manufacturer

    MARS Chocolate North America, LLC

    Brand

    Snickers
  • Size

    3.53 oz

    Description

    Twix® Brand Twin Bar Minis Tin. What's inside... per minis piece. Calories 50, 3% DV. Total fat 2.5g, 4% DV. Sat. fat 1.5g, 8% DV. Sugars 5g. Sodium 20mg, 1% DV. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. *No DV defined. Made in China - contents made in US. Minis™. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0907 or visit us at www.twix.com. ®/TM trademarks ©Mars, Incorporated.

    Identifier

    00040000393252

    SKU/UPC

    4000039325

    Manufacturer

    Mars, Inc.

    Brand

    Twix
  • Size

    1.9 oz

    Identifier

    00099900100873

    SKU/UPC

    9990010087

    Manufacturer

    FERRARA CANDY COMPANY

    Brand

    BUTTERFINGER
  • Size

    10.3z

    Description

    Hershey's Cookies 'N Crème Snack Size. Since 1894. Per 3 piece serving. 200 calories: 6g sat fat, 30% DV. 80mg sodium, 3% DV. 18g sugars. Questions or comments www.askhershey.com or 800-468-1714 visit us at www.hersheys.com.

    Identifier

    00034000070725

    SKU/UPC

    3400007072

    Manufacturer

    The Hershey Company

    Brand

    Hershey's
  • Size

    6pk

    Description

    The unique flavors of sweet coconut, almonds and milk chocolate in every ALMOND JOY Egg is the perfect way to celebrate the Easter season! Share with friends and family or give yourself that little sweet time you need once in a while! Delicious combination of sweet coconut, crunchy almonds, and creamy milk chocolate Great taste of ALMOND JOY in fun Easter egg shape Perfect for Easter baskets and Easter egg hunts Kosher and gluten-free

    Identifier

    00034000290208

    SKU/UPC

    3400029020

    Manufacturer

    THE HERSHEY COMPANY

    Brand

    ALMOND JOY
  • Size

    11 oz

    Description

    Creamy milk chocolate with crisped rice. No artificial flavors or colors. Nestle Cocoa Plan. Per 3 Bars: 190 calories; 6 g sat fat (30% DV); 55 mg sodium (2% DV); 21 g sugars. The good stuff! Nestle Cocoa Plan: Supporting farmers for better chocolate. The Nestle Cocoa Plan works with UTZ Certified to help improve the lives of cocoa farmers and the quality of their products. www.nestlecocoaplan.com. facebook.com/NestleCrunch. Nutritional Compass: Nestle - Good food, good life. Thoughtful Portion: 1 bar 60 cal. Good to Remember: Enjoying confections in moderation can be part of a balanced diet and an active lifestyle. Good to Connect: 1-800-504-4018. NestleCrunch.com. Partially produced with genetic engineering. Made in the USA (with globally sourced ingredients).

    Identifier

    00028000745424

    SKU/UPC

    2800074542

    Manufacturer

    Nestle

    Brand

    Crunch
  • Size

    17.67z

    Description

    What's Inside: 45 to 50 calories (2% to 3 % DV) per Piece. Snickers.com. We value your questions or comments. Visit us at www.snickers.com. Snickers Brand Peanut Butter Squared Bars: What's Inside - per Minis Piece: 50 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g total fat (4% DV); 1 g sat. fat (5% DV); 4 g sugars (No DV defined); 30 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marsheathlyliving.com. Snickers Brand Almond Bars: What's Inside - per Minis Piece: 45 calories (2% DV); 2 total fat g (3% DV); 1 g sat. fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Snickers Brand Minis: What's Inside - per Minis Piece - 45 calories (2% DV); 2g total fat (3% DV); 1 g sat. fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthy.com.

    Identifier

    00040000483434

    SKU/UPC

    4000048343

    Manufacturer

    Mars North America

    Brand

    Snickers
  • Size

    10 oz

    Description

    These mini versions of your favorite candy bar make them ideal for decorating and filling candy dishes at the Holidays. To be the kid in you, you gotta have a little fun everyday. Have fun when you munch on some NESTLE CRUNCH, the perfect combination of milk chocolate and crisped rice. Perfect for spreading holiday cheer, Nestle Crunch Miniatures give everyone the chance to enjoy a piece of PEANUTS nostalgia Perfect for gift giving at the Holidays No artificial flavors or colors Each holiday candy is individually wrapped - perfect for the candy dish or decorating Nestle Crunch is part of the Nestle Cocoa Plan which works to help improve the lives of cocoa farmers and the quality of their products.

    Identifier

    00028000717971

    SKU/UPC

    2800071797

    Manufacturer

    FERRARA CANDY COMPANY

    Brand

    NESTLE CRUNCH
  • Size

    10 oz

    Identifier

    00086106002698

    SKU/UPC

    8610600269

    Manufacturer

    Lil Dutch Maid

    Brand

    Lil Dutch Maid
  • Size

    3 oz

    Description

    Endangered Species® Chocolate Bar Natural Dark Chocolate With Caramel & Sea Salt. New! 60% Cocoa. Fairtrade®. Certified Gluten-free. Net Wt. 3 oz. (85 g). Certified Vegan. Non GMO Project Verified. nongmoproject.org. Cocoa and vanilla: Fairtrade Certified and sourced from Fairtrade producers. Sugar traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards. Total 85%. Visit www.info.fairtrade.net. 10% PCW. Endangerous Species is a registered trademark of Endangered Species Chocolate, LLC. All rights reserved. Call 1-800-293-0160. Learn more at www.chocolatebar.com. ©2015 Endangered Species Chocolate, LLC.

    Identifier

    00037014000498

    SKU/UPC

    3701400049

    Manufacturer

    Endangered Species Chocolate

    Brand

    Endangered Species
  • Size

    11.50z

    Description

    Caramel. Milk chocolate. What's Inside: 50 calories (3% DV) per piece. Colorful and fun Twix brand Minis make a perfect little treat for Easter. This season fill your Easter baskets with delicious Twix brand Minis and use them as sweet surprises for egg-hunts! What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 50 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g total fat (4% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. twix.com. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0907 or visit us at www.twix.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. Mars - Real chocolate. Partially produced with genetic engineering.

    Identifier

    00040000208822

    SKU/UPC

    4000020882

    Manufacturer

    Mars North America

    Brand

    Twix
  • Size

    11.5 oz

    Description

    Snicker® Peanut Butter Squared® Fun Size™. Perfect for snacking! Snickers® Brand. Peanut Butter. Filled with peanut butter, peanuts, caramel, & nougat and covered in milk chocolate. What's inside: Calories 130, 7% DV per pack. Packed with peanuts, Snickers Really Satisfies®. Love peanut butter Love Snickers® Get them both in Snickers® peanut butter Squared. It's every-thing you love about Snickers® - peanuts, caramel, nougat, and milk chocolate - plus delicious peanut butter. Peanut butter and chocolate just got better! What's inside... per Fun Size® pack. Calories 130, 7% DV. Total fat 7g, 11% DV. Sat fat 3g, 15% DV. Sugars 12g. Sodium 75mg, 3% DV. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. *No DV defined. Mars Real Chocolate®. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0702 or visit us at www.snickers.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. ®/TM trademarks ©Mars, Incorporated.

    Identifier

    00040000395058

    SKU/UPC

    4000039505

    Manufacturer

    MARS Chocolate North America, LLC

    Brand

    Snickers
  • Size

    11oz

    Description

    Per 7 Piece Serving: 190 calories; 6 g sat fat (32% DV); 65 mg sodium (3% DV); 26 g sugars. Gluten free. Partially produced with genetic engineering. For more about GMO ingredients visit SharingWhatsInside.com. Celebrate with Hershey's: Go to: www.celebratewithhersheys.com for easy recipes, crafts and holiday gift giving ideas! Questions or comments? www.askhershey.com or 800-468-1714. Visit us at www.celebratewithhersheys.com.

    Identifier

    00034000388219

    SKU/UPC

    3400038821

    Manufacturer

    Hershey Foods

    Brand

    Rolo